Part time Delivery Driver
We are looking for people who are passionate about food and cooking. At Chick-fil-A we value fresh, high quality food, and want people who value these things as well!
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Deliveries originate at the Ellisville Chick-fil-a and are transported to area businesses, doctor’s offices and professional buildings. Heaviest delivery times are Mon – Fri from 10am – 2pm. Weekend deliveries to residential parties also available. Our drivers set up the catering order where the customer requests. (It’s set-up only. Take-down /clean up is not required)Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Deliveries originate at the Ellisville Chick-fil-a and are transported to area businesses, doctor’s offices and professional buildings. Heaviest delivery times are Mon – Fri from 10am – 2pm. Weekend deliveries to residential parties also available. Our drivers set up the catering order where the customer requests. (It’s set-up only. Take-down /clean up is not required)
Who are we looking for?:
- hospitality-minded individuals seeking additional income on a flexible schedule.
- perfect extra gig for on-demand drivers of lyft, uber, grubhub, doordash, postmates, etc.
- stay-at-home moms & dads looking for extra income while the kids are at school.
- school bus drivers with availability during peak catering delivery periods (10am – 2pm)
- retired professionals that want to earn extra cash and meet nice people.
How does it work?:
Our delivery drivers fulfill the customer's delivery requests, perform a light setup, and act as a consummate professional when representing Chick-fil-a on one of your delivery runs. Pay is based on an hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement.
What do you need?:
- a valid us driver’s license and auto insurance. Must be able to pass a Driver's license background check.
- reliable transportation (no specific catering van/vehicle required)
- an iphone or android smartphone.
- the ability to carry catering bags weighing up to 30lbs.
- the ability to be punctual and professional.
- must be 21 years of age. No experience is necessary.