Back of House Team Member (Full or PT) - Mornings
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are looking for people who are passionate about food and cooking. At Chick-fil-A we value fresh, high quality food, and want people who value these things as well! Some areas you could be trained in for Back of House:
- Kitchen Prep: Responsible for the preparation of food and products such as: lettuce, carrots & cabbage mixture, fruit cups, salads, lemonade, tea, milk and egg wash, chicken for salads, and all other products that require advance preparation. This person will can also assist with stocking needs for front and back of the house.
- Boards: Responsible for reading monitors and building orders, understanding the business flow and ensuring there is enough food to meet demand, communicating product needs to the Breader, producing products within Chick-fil-A quality standards and effective communication with the front of house team.
- Breader: Responsible for thawing, rotating, filleting, and breading chicken. Should maintain a clean breading table, sift flower, and ensure coater and milkwash is at the appropriate level.
- Machines: Responsible for cooking chicken products, setting all timers when the chicken products are removed from the Henny Penny pressure cookers, responsible for the "quick clean" of each Henny Penny after 5 drops (cooking rounds), and communicates chicken product needs to those at the Boards and the Breader.
- Waffle Fry Station: Responsible for cooking, salting and boxing Waffle Potato Fries.
- Utilities: Responsible for assisting with breaks for Team Members, ensuring a clean storefront, taking out garbage, retrieving needed items and products from dry storage, coolers or freezers.
Additionally all incoming Members of our Team must show the following:
Ø Have a positive attitude
Ø See opportunity and potential in a variety of situations/scenarios.
Ø Be courteous and polite when interacting with guests.
Ø Be someone who exhibits Second Mile Service - is genuine, proactive and personal with our guests.
Ø Have a willingness to learn new tasks - a teachable spirit
Ø Be a person that can demonstrate taking initiative in any situation, proactively anticipating guest needs.
- Be a hard worker that is able to multitask and perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.